The Crystal Room at Buffalo Phil’s does not allow the serving of alcohol to anyone under 21 years of age even in the presence of their legal guardian.
Want to design your own Specialty Drink? Or…order in a Special Wine or Seasonal Brew? Just speak with Group Sales!
We are happy to set-up a cash bar. This is where each guest will be paying for their own beverages.
There are 4 different types of semi-hosted arrangements, see below. After the hosted part is done, it would revert to a cash bar, where guests are paying for their own beverages.
- Dollar Limit
- Host a bar tab up a specific dollar amount, such as the first $1,000.
- Time Limit
- Host a bar tab for a specific amount of time, such as cocktail hour from 5:30-6:30pm. There is a minimum of 1 hour & all hours must be consecutive.
- Drink Tickets
- Host a bar tab with drink tickets. You would determine in advance what your tickets are valid for, such as the Emerald level. Let us know if you want us to provide the tickets.
- Quantity Limit
- Host a bar tab for a specific quantity, such as 4 half barrels of beer.
Hosted Bar – Consumption
Drinks will be put on your bill as they are ordered by your guests, throughout event.
Hosted Bar – Levels
Host a bar tab based on the number of guests 21 & over. Shots & Red Bull drinks are not included.
- 1st hour-$13/Guest Additional Hour(s) $5
- 1st hour-$14/Guest Additional Hour(s) $6
- 1st hour-$15/Guest Additional Hour(s) $7
- House Vodka
Sweet & Dry Vermouth
- (Includes Ruby Offerings)
- (Includes Ruby & Emerald Offerings)
Grey Goose & Citron
Johnnie Walker Black
We are happy to set-up a satellite bar with up to 2 brands of tap beer & 6 brands of wine. The satellite bar must be hosted & will be set-up in an agreed upon area of The Crystal Room. $150
- Tap Beer
- Mix & match from the 10 beers we have on tap. Miller Lite, Bud Light & 8 more seasonal or microbrews. $300/half barrel (124 mugs of beer)
- Champagne Toast
- Our servers will pass out 1 glass of either champagne or NA juice for a toast. $3/guest
- Table Wine/Champagne
- Bottles may be set on tables, so guests can serve themselves during dinner. $25/House Bottle
- Bottled Beer $4-5/bottle
Tap Beer $5-6/mug
Ruby Level Drinks $5-6/glass
Emerald Level Drinks $6-7/glass
Diamond Level Drinks $6.50-8/glass
- Coffee $25/gallon
Milk $2.69/glass or $250/unlimited
Bottled Water $2/bottle
Soda $2.69/glass or $250/unlimited
Canned Soda $1.50/can